Paradise Manor Care Home started at the beginning of 2014
We are passionate about taking care of the elderly.
We are a small facility which allows us to provide individual attention.
Our Registered Nurse, Carer’s and Staff are professionally trained and dedicated to providing quality care.
We have created a home from home environment for those with early stages of Dementia and are in need of special attention or can no longer take care of themselves at home.
We provide Outings for our residents, including Doctor or hospital visits, for the families who do not live close by. Activities include indoor and outdoor games as well as outings to Nature Reserves, Buffels Bay, Plettenberg Bay Birds of Eden and Monkey Land, and local Totties Restaurant.
We offer shared and single accommodation and soon to be frail care in 2020
0 Skilled Carers
0 Happy Families
0 Years experience
0 Lives Touched
Quality Care from Staff who are Passionate!
- Our Registered Nurse and qualified day and night Carers, are available 24/7 to assist our residents with their day to day general hygiene, activities and well being.
- We have a local Doctor who attends to our resident’s needs and will do home visits, if necessary.
- Manicures and pedicures, and hair-do’s are done regularly.
- Social activities, outings, birthday celebrations and fun days are all part of their daily routine.
- Our menu’s are approved by a Dietician and also provide other needs as in Diabetics, or special diets.
- On warmer days, we take leisurely walks through the garden to our beautiful dam and boma which overlooks the water fowl, horses and Donkeys. The residents have tea and cake or picnic lunch on the deck which can feel like an outing.
- As we are a small facility we are able to give a little extra attention to our residents, by taking them to the beach, restaurants or Nature reserves and Animal Sanctuaries, which are close by.
- We aim to keep them happy by making each day a little different.